Kanha National Park
Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Reporting
Day 2 - Arrive Jabalpur
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag.
- (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE)
- Comfortable clothes for the entire duration of the Camp. (Track Pants, T-Shirts, etc preferably in shades of Deep Blue, Green, Dun or any other camouflaging colors)
- [Avoid Jeans]
- Suitable nightwear.
- Personal Kit for toiletries, Towel.
- Sport Shoes, Socks, Floaters, Sun cap/ Hat, 2 water bottles.
- Sun Screen, Cold Cream, Odomos, etc.
- NO DEODERENT.
- orch with fresh batteries.
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk).
- A bird book, field guide (if available).
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child. No need to send any extra medicine.
- Pen and a small diary. (Highly Recommended).
- Around 3000/- for meals during travel and for shopping.
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
- An Original ID Card with a color copy is mandatory for Jungle Safaris. (School I-Card/ Adhaar Card/ Driving License etc).
- 3AC Train Travel both ways. 2S for Pune- Mumbai-Pune
- Transfers by AC SUV”s
- 4 Jungle Safaris by Jeep
- A/C room at multiple sharing basis.
- All veg meals Services of instructors / resource persons
- Travel and Activity Insurance
- Meals during travel to and from Jabalpur.
- Personal expenses such as telephones, drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges etc
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’.
Terms & Conditions
Campers must carry original photo ID card. (School photo id, Adhar Card, Passport, Voter Id, Pan Card, Driving Licence)