Kanha National Park
Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Reporting
Day 2 - Arrive Jabalpur
Pickup Time: 06.30 AM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (no Trolley Bag Or Suitacse)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear , shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Sport shoes ,socks, floaters, Sun cap/ hat, water bottle
- Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos,
- No Deoderent
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- A bird book, field guide (if available)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a story book
- Around 1500/- for meals during travel and for shopping
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
- An ID card with a color copy, (school I card/ Adhaar card/ Driving License etc)
- ( penalty of Rs 1500 if no ID card brought)
- Chain and lock for all train camps
- AC3 class Mum-Jabalpur-Mum train both ways.
- Pune - Mumbai - Pune by Second Seating
- Transfers by AC vehicle, safaris by gypsy
- A/c rooms on 4 sharing basis.
- All veg meals at the resort
- Park fees, guide charges, game rides, boating, fees of resource person etc.
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ˜cost includes"
- Meals during travel to and from Kolkata
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges, camera fees.
- Insurance of any kind
Terms & Conditions
Campers must carry original photo ID card. (School photo id, Adhar Card, Passport, Voter Id, Pan Card, Driving Licence)