Kanha Jungle Safari
Kanha, Madhya Pradesh
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Pune - Mumbai - Jabalpur
Day 2 - Jabalpur - Bhedaghat - Kanha (175 kms, 5 hours)
Train, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 07.30 AM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Morning Utilities
- Hair Oil, Skin Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Tissue paper, Paper Soap, Towel, Napkin
- Sun Goggles, Scarf (Required at Jungle safari)
- Comfortable clothing for Jungle safari – Two pairs & Extra Dresses for Journey
- Thick Pullover – 2
- Shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey
- Extra Carry bags, Camera with Batteries
- Mobile & Mobile Charger, Binoculars
- One time Tiffin for train journey
- Other Requirements
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, if any
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping
- Original Id Proof (Compulsory)
- Chain & lock for luggage security in Rail Journey
- * This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
- Stay in AC Rooms as mentioned above.
- Railway: 2S – Pune – Mumbai – Pune.
- Railway: 3 AC – To & Fro (Mumbai – Jabalpur – Mumbai – 3 AC)
- Boating charges at Bhedaghat & Ropeway on Duvandhar Waterfall.
- Jabalpur – Kanha – Jabalpur Travel by AC Tavera / Innova.
- All food charges at Kanha. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Four Kanha Jungle Safaris by Open Gypsy.
- All entry fees in Kanha Jungle safari like, Guide Charges, Vehicle Entry Fees, etc.
- 2nd Day Lunch at Jabalpur.
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Camera & Coolie charges.
- Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Terms & Conditions
Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during any type of Event. The trek will be considered over only when we are back to our decided arrival place.