Kalsubai Trek - Highest peak in Maharashtra
Kalsubai Peak, Bhandardhara
1 Day1 Night
Day 1 - Kalsubai Trek - Highest peak in Maharashtra
Day 2 - Reach Bari and Start Trek
Pickup Time: 11.00 PM Drop Time: 11.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A Backpack/trekking sack.(please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
- Minimum 3 liters of water.
- Pack Lunch
- Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
- Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
- Cap & rain cover
- Extra pair of clothes to change.(Just in case)
- Camera (Optional)
- Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
- Shoes are must – Good quality trekking /sports.
- Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
- Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Morning breakfast, evening tea base, Snacks on the return journey
- Basic first aid if needed
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.