Jivdhan - Naneghat Trek
Day 1 - Jivdhan - Naneghat Trek
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 10.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Packed lunch.
- A 'Backpack' or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them).
- Shoes are must - Good quality Trekking /Sports.
- Minimum 3 litres of water is must (Water available on the fort may not be suitable to drink).
- Sunglasses, Cap.
- Rain cover (just in case)
- Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
- Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
- Camera (Optional).
- Torch with extra batteries (to explore the caves on the fort).
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Warm jacket.
- Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet in case it rains.
- Transport by private vehicle,
- Morning breakfast,
- Evening refreshments and tea,
- Safety equipment, first aid (if needed) and expertise.
- Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.