Java Volcano Trekking in Indonesia
7 Days6 Nights
Day 1 - Surabaya - Malang - Ranu Pani
Day 2 - Ranu Pani - Ranu Kumbolo - Kalimati - Mt. Semeru
Pickup Time: 10.00 AM Drop Time: 11.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Important Travel Documents :
- Passport with photocopies.
- Visas with photocopies.
- Travel insurance with photocopies. Please ensure your insurers name, 24 hr emergency contact telephone number and policy number are highlighted.
- All flight tickets for the trip with photocopies.
- Active Holiday Company Trip Confirmation Certificate.
- Photocopies of important documents to be kept separately.
- Copy of the itinerary of your trip.
- Spare passport photos.
- Credit / Debit Card, Travellers Cheques with serial numbers kept at a separate place.
- Youth/Student identification / Senior Citizen card for discounts.
- International driving license if you have one.
- Vaccination Certificates if needed.
- Money belt that can be secured safely.
- Money – small denominations of local currency if you can get some before the trip.
- Personal Effects :
- First aid kit comprising any personal medication, aspirin / paracetamol, band-aids, head-ache balm, rehydration salts of your choice, anti-allergy pills, anti-diarrhea pills, anti-nausea pills, small scissors, nail file, sun-block (50 SPF), lip balm, after sun moisturizer, insect repellent and antihistamine/insect bite cream, female hygiene products.
- Toothbrush, tooth-paste, deodorant, bio-degradable soap, shampoo, washing detergent.
- Water purifying / iodine tablets.
- Prescription Diamox / alternate for altitude sickness.
- Prescription glasses / contact lenses and solution.
- Antibacterial gel and wet-wipes.
- Wide brim hat, sunglasses with UV protection.
- Minimum 2 liters water bottle so you don’t have to buy plastic bottles, cloth shopping bag.
- Book to read, journal, pen, travel pillow, cards / travel games.
- Eye mask, ear plugs, army knife (this must always be in your checked in luggage when you are taking a flight).
- Adapter, alarm clock, phone with charger, i-pod / MP3 with charger and spare ear-phones, camera and film if your camera needs it.
- Travel pillow, torch with reusable batteries, head-lamp.
- Night clothes/sleepwear.
- Plastic bag to separate wet and dry / clean & soiled clothes.
- Visit Mount Semeru, Mount Bromo, Mount Ayek-Ayek.
- Full day tour of Jogjakarta
- 1 Night accommodation in a home stay in Ranu Pani
- 3 Nights accommodation at a hotel as per the itinerary.
- 1 Night in a tent / camp during trekking
- 1 Night accommodation at a village lodge
- 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 4 Dinners & Mineral Water throughout the trip
- Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
- All land transportation as detailed in the itinerary
- Services of an expert English-speaking Local Guide
- Camping gear (Sharing dome tent & Kitchen equipment) for Mt.Semeru Trekking
- Camping equipment with porter team (please carry your own sleeping bag)
- Permits, donations and admission fees where applicable
- Train travel from Surabaya to Jogjakarta.
- Airfare, Visa, Insurance, Excess Baggage.
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Single room and hotel upgrade supplement.
- Entrance fees to attractions not specified in the itinerary.
- Tips for hotel or restaurant staff, local guides and tour crew.
- Personal expenditure (Laundry, telephone bill, minibar, shopping)
- Sleeping Bag
- Extra Nights at the beginning or the end of the trip.
- Any compulsory dinner or peak season surcharge.
- Service Tax of 3.50% applicable for Indian tours and Indian Residents.
- Optional Tours.
Terms & Conditions
This tour operation is subject to minimum 4 participants.