Iceland's Great Northern Lights Show
5 Days4 Nights
Day 1 - Arrive at Reykjavik Hotel
Day 2 - Northern Lights Excursion
Water Fall Rappelling
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Important Travel Documents :
- Passport with photocopies.
- Visas with photocopies.
- Travel insurance with photocopies. Please ensure your insurers name, 24 hr emergency contact telephone number and policy number are highlighted.
- All flight tickets for the trip with photocopies.
- Active Holiday Company Trip Confirmation Certificate.
- Photocopies of important documents to be kept separately.
- Copy of the itinerary of your trip.
- Spare passport photos.
- Credit / Debit Card, Travellers Cheques with serial numbers kept at a separate place.
- Youth/Student identification / Senior Citizen card for discounts.
- International driving license if you have one.
- Vaccination Certificates if needed.
- Money belt that can be secured safely.
- Money – small denominations of local currency if you can get some before the trip.
- Personal Effects :
- First aid kit comprising any personal medication, aspirin / paracetamol, band-aids, head-ache balm, rehydration salts of your choice, anti-allergy pills, anti-diarrhea pills, anti-nausea pills, small scissors, nail file, sun-block (50 SPF), lip balm, after sun moisturizer, insect repellent and antihistamine/insect bite cream, female hygiene products.
- Water purifying / iodine tablets,Toothbrush, tooth-paste, deodorant, bio-degradable soap, shampoo, washing detergent.
- Prescription Diamox / alternate for altitude sickness.
- Prescription glasses / contact lenses and solution.
- Antibacterial gel and wet-wipes.
- Wide brim hat, sunglasses with UV protection.
- 7. Minimum 2 liters water bottle so you don’t have to buy plastic bottles, cloth shopping bag.
- Book to read, journal, pen, travel pillow, cards / travel games.
- Eye mask, ear plugs, army knife (this must always be in your checked in luggage when you are taking a flight).
- Adapter, alarm clock, phone with charger, i-pod / MP3 with charger and spare ear-phones, camera and film if your camera needs it.
- Travel pillow, torch with reusable batteries, head-lamp.
- Night clothes/sleepwear.
- Plastic bag to separate wet and dry / clean & soiled clothes.
- 4 Night Accomodation: 2 Nights at Reykjavik, 2 Nights at Laki at class Hotels.
- All breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
- A comfortable, heated minibus for all transport
- Guided tour to HallgrÃmskirkja Church, Harpa Concert & Conference Centre, SkÃ³ga Museum, Thingvellir National Park and the Old 6. Harbour
- Guided tour to mighty waterfalls
- Guided tour to black volcanic beach at Reynisfjara
- Guided tour to the beautiful Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Visit to Geysir
- Guided tour into the Leidarendi lava tube cave
- Services of an English-speaking Expert Local Guide.
- Flights from London (if booking incl. flights)
- Service Tax and / or any other taxes.
- International or domestic flights, unless included
- Meals other than those mentioned as included (please contact us to know details specific to your trip)
- Optional arrival and departure transfers or transfer costs to the starting point of the vacation
- Visa, passport, travel insurance.
- Optional tours that can be bought on a supplement.
- Single room supplement
- Entrance fees to attractions not specified as included (please contact us to know details specific to your trip)"
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.