Holi at Krishna River Camp
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Holi at Krishna River Camp
Day 2 - Departure
Pickup Time: 12.00 PM Drop Time: 11.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Mosquitoe Repellant (odomos)
- Trackpants or Leggings; Shorts / Three Fourths; T¬Shirts; Cap or Hat
- Extra Clothes and Swimming Trunks
- Winter wear as it is cold/chilly in the nights
- Sun Screen
- Towel and Soap, personal toiletries
- Cap/Hat; Sun Glasses; hand mirror
- Personal Medical Kit (General Medical Kit will be available at campsite)
- Personal Water bottles (we will be providing drinking mineral water at campsite as part of package).
- Group Tent (with Sleeping Gadi/air bedÍ¾ Pillows and 1 Kashmiri
- hared Washrooms Rooms and Toilets tents are available at the campsite with running Common Space for
- All meals are village cooked (enjoy local
- Water would be mineral for drinking and borewell for
- Shared amenities like: ChairsÍ¾ Tables and Gazebos.
- Anything which is not mentioned in includes.
Terms & Conditions
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. The time period between 10.30pm to 7am are silent hours and hence no music or loud noises are permitted during the same time.