Himalayan Trek to Valley of Flowers
Valley of Flowers National Park
5 Days4 Nights
Day 1 - Haridwar - Govindghat via Joshimath (9-10 hrs)
Day 2 - Govindghat - Ghangaria (14 kms/3-4 hrs )
Train / Airways
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof.(must)
- Woolen cap
- Pair of Woolen Gloves
- Fleece Sweatshirt
- Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
- Leggings from a Track-suit
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Cotton Socks
- Woolen Socks
- Extra shoe laces
- Poncho 01 nos.
- Full Body Towel 01 nos.
- Torch with spare batteries
- Sunscreen lotion
- Min 30 SPF
- Cam charger
- Mobile Charger
- It is very important that you line the inside of your bags with a big polythene sheet. Doing so will ensure, that in the event of rain, even though your bag may get wet, your clothes will still remain dry!
- 04 Nights Accommodation in Govindghat (Hotel Bhagat or similar) / Ghangharia (Hotel Devlok or similar)
- Service of Experience and Qualified Trek Leader.
- Meals while on Trek (Veg.) Cooked in Hygienic Environment.
- First Aid Medical Kit with the Team.
- Permit / Forest Permits.
- Meals at Govindghat/ Joshimath.
- Meals at Govindghat/ Joshimath
- Any kind of personal expense.
- Portage to carry Personal Luggage.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later