Himalayan Trek to Valley of Flowers
Valley of Flowers,Uttarakhand
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Haridwar - Govindghat via Joshimath (9-10 hrs)
Day 2 - Govindghat - Ghangaria (14 kms/3-4 hrs )
Train / Airways
Pickup Time: 07.00 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity proof
- Warm jacket (compulsory)
- Warm clothes (compulsory)
- A good trekking shoes
- Extra pair of socks
- Woolen cap
- Pair of woolen gloves
- Fleece sweatshirt
- Leggings from a track-suit
- Woolen socks
- Extra pair of clothes
- Sun protection & cold cream (sunscreen/lip balm/sunglasses)
- It is very important that you line the inside of your bags with a big polythene sheet. Doing so will ensure, that in the event of rain, even though your bag may get wet, your clothes will still remain dry!
- Accommodation in Govindghat (Hotel Bhagat or similar) / Ghangharia (Hotel Devlok or similar)
- Service of Experience and Qualified Trek Leader.
- Meals while on Trek (Veg.) Cooked in Hygienic Environment.
- First Aid Medical Kit with the Team.
- Permit / Forest Permits.
- Meals at Govindghat/ Joshimath.
- Meals at Govindghat/ Joshimath
- Any kind of personal expense.
- Porter to carry Personal Luggage.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later