Himalayan Trek to Roopkund
Roopkund Lake, Uttarakhand
7 Days6 Nights
Day 1 - Kathgodam To Lohajung (213 Km)
Day 2 - Lohajung To Didna Village (7,575 To 8,530 Ft. / 8 Km.)
Train, Airways and Local Transport
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 05.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof
- warm jacket (compulsory)
- warm clothes (compulsory)
- A good trekking shoes
- Woolen cap
- Pair of Woolen Gloves
- Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
- Leggings from a Track-suit
- Cotton Socks
- Poncho 01 nos.
- Full Body Towel 01 nos.
- Sunscreen lotion
- Cam charger
- Medicines as specified by doctor
- Note: It is very important that you line the inside of your bags with a big polythene sheet. Doing so will ensure, that in the event of rain, even though your bag may get wet, your clothes will still remain dry!
- Travel cost from Kathgodam to Kathgodam
- Two Nights at Lohajung on Triple Sharing Basis
- Four Nights Camping during Trek
- Dome Tents, Mattresses and Sleeping Bags
- Mess Tent for the Group
- Toilet Tents (Dry Pit Style)
- All Meals (Veg.) starting from Dinner at lohajung on day 1 till Dinner on day 6.
- Support Team One Qualified Trek Leader
- One Assistant Trek Leader / Local Guide
- Porters / Mules (for Equipment)
- Safety & Rescue, Medikits, oxygen cylinders
- Mountaineering Course Qualified Trek Leader
- Meals During Travelling
- Tips, Gratitude to the Team
- Any Other Service Not Mentioned Above in Inclusions
Terms & Conditions
Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited on the trek.Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. No refund will be provided.