Himalayan Trek to Kedarkanth
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Arrival at Sankri
Day 2 - Sankri to Juda-ka-Talab
Pickup Time: 06.30 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- Extra pair of socks
- Woolen cap
- Pair of Woolen Gloves
- Fleece Sweatshirt
- Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
- Leggings from a Track-suit
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Cotton Socks
- Woolen Socks
- Poncho 01 nos.
- Full Body Towel 01 nos.
- Torch with spare batteries
- Sunscreen lotion
- Min 30 SPF
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Accommodation. (Guesthouse, Homestay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.+ Egg)
- Trek equipment (Sleeping bag, mattress, Kitchen & dining tent, crampon, utensils, tent)
- All necessary permits and entry fees.
- First aid medical kits, stretcher, and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional Trek Leader, Guide, and Support staff.
- Services from Sankri to Sankri.
- Our Staff insurance.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later