Himalayan Trek to Chopta Chandrashila
5 Days4 Nights
Day 1 - Himalayan Trek to Chopta Chandrashila
Train / Airways
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- Woolen cap
- Pair of Woolen Gloves
- Fleece Sweatshirt
- Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
- Leggings from a Track-suit
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Cotton Socks
- Woolen Socks
- Extra shoe laces
- Poncho 01 nos.
- Full Body Towel 01 nos.
- Torch with spare batteries
- Sunscreen lotion
- min 30 SPF
- Cam charger
- Accommodation (Tourist Lodge + Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg)
- All camping equipment.
- All necessary permits and entry fees.
- First aid medical kits, stretcher, and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional Trek Leader, Guide, and Support staff.
- Transport from Haridwar to Basecamp and return.
- Staff insurance.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
- Service Taxes
Terms & Conditions
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.