Himalayan Trek Stok Kangri, Ladakh
Stok Kangri, Ladakh
8 Days7 Nights
Day 1 - Arrive at Leh
Day 2 - Leh to Chang Ma Drive
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof. (must)
- Sun protection & Cold Cream (Sunscreen/Lip balm/Sunglasses)
- Insulation (Jacket/ Personal Clothing’s/ Fleece Gloves/ Hat or Cap)
- Illumination (Headlamp or flashlight (Plus spare – Extra batteries)
- Personal First-aid Kit.
- Energy Food
- Hydration Bag or Water Bottle,Bandana or Buff
- Rainwear (jacket, pants) (Depend on Weather)
- Boots or Shoes suited to terrain,Socks plus spares,Sandals
- Camera and memory cards – Optional
- Binoculars – Optional,Notebook and pen or pencil
- Credit/Debit card; small amount of cash
- Earplugs and eye shade – UV Protected or Cat 4
- Toilet paper,Insect repellant,Toothbrush and toiletry kit,Towel
- Poncho,Personal Clothing (T-Shirts/Lowers/Under Garments etc.)Thermal Inners
- Cell phone with Charger
- It is very important that you line the inside of your bags with a big polythene sheet. Doing so will ensure, that in the event of rain, even though your bag may get wet, your clothes will still remain dry!
- Accommodation (Tourist Lodge + Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg)
- All camping equipment.
- All necessary permits and entry fees.
- First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide and Support staff.
- Transport from Leh Airport till back
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
- Service Taxes EXTRA
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later