Himalayan Chadar Trek (Frozen River Trek) in Ladakh
9 Days8 Nights
Day 1 - Flight to Leh
Day 2 - Road Journey to Chilling (3 hours) and Trekking at Tilat Sumdo (1-2 hours)
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof
- Warm jacket (compulsory)
- Warm clothes (compulsory)
- Woolen cap
- Pair of Woolen Gloves
- Fleece Sweatshirt
- Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
- Leggings from a Track-suit
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Cotton Socks
- Poncho 01 nos.
- Full Body Towel 01 nos.
- Torch with spare batteries
- Sunscreen lotion
- min 30 SPF
- Cam charger
- Mobile Charger
- Medicines as specified by doctor
- Full sleeve T-shirts
- 3 pair of full length Cotton Socks
- 2 nights accommodation in a guest house/standard hotel on twin / three share basis.
- 6 nights’ accommodations in trekking route in a tent with twin / three share basis.
- Tea, Coffee, Break Fast, Lunch and Dinner in trekking route, all meals are vegetarian.
- Services of trekking guide, porters, helpers, cook.
- All required equipments like tens and sleeping bag.
- First aid kit and oxygen cylinder.
- Pick up and drop from Tilat Sumdo(trek start and end point).
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Leh.
- All meals in Leh including 2nd days Breakfast.
- The proposed Wildlife fees, environmental fees and other fees as being put forward by LAHDC and ALTOA or any other organization.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, health or any other reason.
- Porter’s service to carry your personal luggage.
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- If you need service of a porter then you have to pay Rs.650/- per day provided you book the same with us 15 days before date of commencement and maximum luggage limit is 10KG.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later