Hampta Pass to ChandraTaal Trek
Hampta, Himachal Pradesh
5 Days4 Nights
Day 1 - Manali – Sethan – Chikka - Baloo ka Ghera
Day 2 - Bhalu ka Ghera - Hampta pass (4298 mts) – Shiya Goru (3597 mts)
Airways, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 07.00 AM Drop Time: 09.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Backpack 40 - 50 Lt. With rain cover.
- Day Pack 15 - 20 Lt. Toiletries - Sunscreen SPF 40+, Moisturizer, Lip balm, Soap, Toilet paper.
- Repair Kit (needle and thread).
- Headlamp/ Torch.
- Water Bottle- Ideally keep two bottle 1 liter each.
- Trekking Pole - Optional.
- Plastic Packing covers. (Please pack all your gear in waterproof plastic bags so that your clothes etc do not get wet while on horses or porters. Also carry extra plastic bags in case you need to pack wet clothes.)
- Personal first aid kit:
- Raincoat/ Poncho - make sure it is something that will cover your daypack and camera too.
- Warm Beanie - make sure it is something that covers your ears. You can also use buffs, scarfs etc in addition to your beanie.
- Gloves - Lightweight synthetic gloves made of Fleece or you can also use woolen gloves.
- Sun Cap- 1 no
- Sun Glasses with good UV protection.
- Trekking Shoes
- Services of experienced lead guide (MOI) and qualified assistant guides and trek coordinator.
- Porter/pony for equipment and camping gear
- Stay in 2-4 men hiking tents during the trek
- All meals during camping on the trek (nutritious freshly cooked vegetarian)
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- All the Camping arrangements
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies.
- Guaranteed amazing Himalayan experiential adventure holiday.
- Cost of any form of insurance (Personal/Baggage/Medical)
- In case of bad weather, stay at dhabas (clients to bear cost on actual)
- In case of bad weather, meals at dhabas (clients to bear cost on actual)
- Cost of rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Any expenses of purely personal nature like laundry, phone/fax calls, tips to drivers, guides,
- any beverages.
- Any expenses that arise due to change in itinerary and decrease/increase in no. of days
- because of natural forces like landslides, weather, roadblocks, flight cancellations, sickness
- Porter/pony for your personal gear at Rs. 500 per 10 kg bag per day
- All meals during travel at dhabas.
- Meals at base – rs. 150 per person per meal
- Cost of any optional activity we offer, like paragliding, angling, rafting etc.
Terms & Conditions
All programs are subject to change due to political reason, natural calamities, serious sickness, and special reasons.