Day 1 - Giant Swing & Flying Fox
- Jump is done from the same Bungy Platform. You are fitted with a seat & chest harness which is connected to the fixed wire ropes. On jump, after an initial free fall, the ropes smoothly swing you like a pendulum.
- Due to the different process of the Jump from the Bungy, the Giant Swing allows you the enjoy double the freefall of the Bungy, with considerably more speed, and almost as much fear.
- After the Swing, the Jumpers are lowered down to a drop zone in the river which has only 2 ft of water. Walk back up to the cafeteria and claim your Dare to Jump Certificate, while enjoying your video.
- Tandem Swing :
- This exhilarating adventure can be done by 2 people in Tandem too ~ Swing with a friend or your partner, and make this a day you'll never forget !
- You are harnessed to the wire and released by gravity; Roll down the wire to up to 7 mtrs above the river level and then fly back up, finally returning & settling down at the lowest point. Accelerate up to speeds of 160 Kmph. Feel the air gushing past. You are pulled back to the launch platform by a retrieval mechanism.
- Fly in Tandem :
- Fly with your closest pals! The fox is normally done by 3 people in Tandem. Can also be done solo, at an extra cost. After walking down to the cafeteria, claim your Dare to Jump certificate.
- Requirments :
- Age Minimum - 12 yrs
- Weight Minimum 20 kg
- Maximum 130 kg
- Charges Need to paid at arrival :
- Entry Ticket : Rs.100.00 (Compulsory)
- Bungy Coach Service : Rs.250.00 (On Demand)
- PLEASE NOTE :
- Due to its extreme nature, this sport is not suitable for people with the following medical conditions
- Back or Neck injuries
- Recent Fracture
- High Blood Pressure
- Neurological Disorders
- Heart Conditions
- In case of any of these conditions, you will be prohibited from Jumping and/or Flying. In case of any other relevant conditions, especially over the age of 40, you are obliged to inform the Crew, and will further be allowed to jump only at their discretion.
- Cameras are strictly prohibited on, or around, the jump zone for safety reasons, and this is not negotiable. Videos can be bought separately, in-store.
- This being an extreme adventure sport, come prepared to rough it out.