Day 1 - Ghangad Trek
Pickup Time: 05.30 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 3 Liter. Water Bottle.
- Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Napkin / Towel.
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking. (Floaters / Sandals Not Allowed.).
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
- Transportation by Private Vehicle.(Pune-Lonavala-Ekole).
- Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch.
- Adventure Experts & Leaders of Explorers.
- Safety & Tested Equipments.
- First aid kit.
- Government Service Tax.
- Dinner of Previous Day, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Any other charges not mentioned in Fees Include.
Terms & Conditions
During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.