Friendship Day Special Duke’s Nose Trek
Dukes Nose, Lonavala
Day 1 - Friendship Day Special Duke’s Nose Trek
Pickup Time: 05.30 AM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid Zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
- Minimum 3 liters of water.
- Pack Lunch
- Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
- Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
- Cap & rain cover
- Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
- Camera (Optional)
- Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
- Shoes are the must - Good quality trekking /sports.
- Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
- Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
- Transportation by Train,
- Morning tea n Breakfast, Evening Tea,
- Basic First Aid & expert trek leaders
- Anything that is not specifically included in fees includes
Terms & Conditions
Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited