Day 1 - Basic details of the competition are as below
- Race Dates & duration- 21 & 22nd Nov. 2015 (Two days).
- Total Distance - 120 Kms appx.
- Name of the Forts of which route is connected- Sinhgad, Torna & Rajgad.
- Type of Cycling Category- MTB with tyre width min. 2.10 inch (Off road, Uphill & Very Scenic).
- Min. age to participate- 18 years completed at the time of registration.
- Categories- Two categories, Mens(Open) & Womens(Open).
- Prizes- To be given for each category of participants.
- Emergency Medical Facility- Available during the competition.
- Reg istration/Partici pation Fees- Rs. 1 500/each (for every category).
- Registration Begins from- f ""tOct. 2015 - 15th Nov 2015 at RO Pune.
- First come first will be entertained for participation purposes.
- Food & Stay Facility-Will be provided during the competition (From lunch of 1Oth Nov to breakfast of the 11th Nov morning & refreshments during the race included). Stay arrangements will be at Welhe Village (Balaji Resorts). Accommodation arrangements will be extended in the tents with essential bedding provided.
- All the services/facilities are subject to fulfilment of the rules & conditions of the race specified.
- MTDC's Promotional Points- Adventure Tourism, Fitness Awareness & Responsible Tourism.
- All rights regarding any aspect of the event are reserved with MTDC & participants are bound to follow the rules, terms & conditions of the race mentioned along with the registration form.