Day 1 - Flying Fox (Tandem)
- You are harnessed to the wire and released by gravity; Roll down the wire to up to 7 mtrs above the river level and then fly back up, finally returning & settling down at the lowest point. Accelerate up to speeds of 160 Kmph. Feel the air gushing past. You are pulled back to the launch platform by a retrieval mechanism.
- Fly in Tandem :
- Fly with your closest pals! The fox is normally done by 3 people in Tandem. Can also be done solo, at an extra cost. After walking down to the cafeteria, claim your Dare to Jump certificate.
- Requirments :
- Age Minimum - 12 yrs
- Weight Minimum 20 kg
- Maximum 130 kg
- Charges Need to paid at arrival :
- Entry Ticket : Rs.100.00 (Compulsory)
- Bungy Coach Service : Rs.250.00 (On Demand)
- PLEASE NOTE :
- Due to its extreme nature, this sport is not suitable for people with the following medical conditions
- Back or Neck injuries
- Recent Fracture
- High Blood Pressure
- Neurological Disorders
- Heart Conditions
- In case of any of these conditions, you will be prohibited from Jumping and/or Flying. In case of any other relevant conditions, especially over the age of 40, you are obliged to inform the Crew, and will further be allowed to jump only at their discretion.
- Cameras are strictly prohibited on, or around, the jump zone for safety reasons, and this is not negotiable. Videos can be bought separately, in-store.
- This being an extreme adventure sport, come prepared to rough it out.