Explore the Ajanta & Ellora Caves
Ajanta Caves, Aurangabad
3 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Departure from Pune
Day 2 - Arrive at the foothills of Ajanta Caves
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Carry an address proof – Adhaar Card, driver’s license or passport.
- Carry sun & rain protection - Sun glasses, scarves, caps, sun screen and raincoat, umbrellas etc
- Comfortable footwear. We recommend shoes or floaters. Avoid sandals and flip flops. You can carry them, to be worn at the hotel etc.
- Your necessary clothing and personal toiletries.
- Nights and AC travel might get chilly at times, so it is advisable to carry a light sweatshirt or sweater.
- We will have a basic medical kit, but if you require a particular type of medicine which suits your body then we suggest that you carry them.
- Carry a mosquito repelling ointment or gel if you are prone to insect bites.
- Do not forget to carry a camera. Binoculars if you own a pair.
- A torch
- Accommodation for 2 Nights on double/twin sharing in AC Deluxe Rooms in Aurangabad
- Pune-Aurangabad-Pune and all internal travel in an AC Bus
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner on Day 1 and 2, Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea on Day 2)
- Entry Fees and Guide Charges at the monuments
- Anything wich is not mentioned in includes