Explore Dudhsagar Waterfall And Trekking In Jungle,Goa
Dudhsagar Waterfall, Goa
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Overnight Journey toward Dudhsagar.
Day 2 - Visit and Explore Dudhsagar Waterfall
Train, Local Transport
Pickup Time: 03.00 PM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- ID Proof
- Full Sleeves round neck Tee shirt and Full length Lowers,calf length socks( 2 pairs)
- Shoes either trekking or sports ( Good firm Sole )
- No floaters/Slippers on track,Extra Clothes.
- Water – 2 liters,Salt Packet.
- Torch (High Quality) , Candles, Match Sticks
- Sleeping Bag or Bedding with extra Papers
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those that you require usually.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.(Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Non Ac Sleeper Coach Train Reservation from Pune to Kulem, Kulem to Madgaon & Madgaon to Mumbai
- Sunday Breakfast and Sunday Lunch. (Veg).
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges
- Mumbai to Pune Travel
- Food while Train / Bus Travel (Saturday Night and Sunday Night Dinner)
- Mineral Waters, Cold drinks
- Anything which not mentioned in the Inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.Smoking and Alcohole not allowed during this event.