Everest Base Camp – Trekking in Himalayas
Everest Base Camp, Nepal
15 Days14 Nights
Day 1 - Arrival - Kathmandu
Day 2 - Kathmandu to Lukla (2,800 meters), then walk to Phakding (2,652 meters)
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 12.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof
- Warm jacket (compulsory)
- A bottle of water (Minimum 2 Ltrs),
- Warm clothes (compulsory)
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- A good trekking shoes
- Woolen cap
- Pair of Woolen Gloves
- Leggings from a Track-suit
- Cotton Socks
- Woolen Socks
- Full Body Towel 01 nos.
- Torch with spare batteries
- Sunscreen lotion
- Min 30 SPF
- A Suitcase with a lock to keep your luggage.
- 3 pair of full length Cotton Socks
- Warm Jacket to wear in the morning
- Sufficient clothes
- Airport pick up and drop for international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Accommodation during the trekking period (12 nights).
- Domestic return flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu).
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- Certified guide.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Food and drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.).
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s).
Terms & Conditions
For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.