Everest Base Camp & Kala Patthar Trek
15 Days14 Nights
Day 1 - Reaching Kathmandu (1,300 m. / 4,290 ft.)
Day 2 - Kathmandu - Lukla (2,850 m. / 9,350 ft.) by flight (35 to 40 minutes)
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Will be informed later
- 2 Nights in Hotel Shangri La OR in similar hotel in Kathmandu on FB plan (On twin sharing). (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Arrival / Departure transfers from hotel to KTM airport. (2 Times)
- Airfare from Kathmandu to Lukla and from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Airport tax at Tribhuvan International Airport at domestic terminal and at Lukla Airport.
- A guide along with necessary number of porters. (One porter would be carrying two personâ€™s load, maximum up to 30 Kgs.)
- Insurance and equipment for Nepali staff including guide.
- Daily wages for porter and guide along with meals and accommodation.
- Entry permits for Sagarmatha National Park with necessary documentation. Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC) from Trekking agent association (TAAN) with necessary documentation.
- Accommodation on sharing basis in tea houses during trek.
- All meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- A down feather jacket and a sleeping bag. (This will have to be returned after completion of the trek.)
- One duffel bag, 1 One-day backpack, cap and hip pouch.
- Certificate of completion.
- To and fro International travel cost to Kathmandu.
- Insurance Charges for any kind of insurance.
- Emergency helicopter evacuation and any medical treatment cost.
- Entrance fees to monasteries.
- Any expenditure of personal nature like drinks, mineral water, hot water for drinking, beverages, hot shower, phone charges, any tips to drivers, hotel staff, laundry, porters, sherpas etc.
- In the event of any delays due to flights, weather condition â€“ the cost of extra days would be required to pay by the participant directly on the spot for accommodation and food.
- Any additional expense caused due to any reason beyond control of organizer and its associates; like change in itinerary due to flight delays, road blockage, landslides, bridge breakage and any other natural calamity or incidence like strike, curfew etc. on which organizer and its associates do not have any control.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the â€œCost Includesâ€.
- Govt. service Tax / GST as applicable at prevailing rates.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later