Everest Base Camp Classic Trek
Everest Base Camp, Nepal
14 Days13 Nights
Day 1 - Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 - Kathmandu - Lukla - Phakding (2652 m/8700 ft); Trek
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Important Travel Documents :
- Passport with photocopies.
- Visas with photocopies.
- Travel insurance with photocopies. Please ensure your insurers name, 24 hr emergency contact telephone number and policy number are highlighted.
- All flight tickets for the trip with photocopies.
- Active Holiday Company Trip Confirmation Certificate.
- Photocopies of important documents to be kept separately.
- Copy of the itinerary of your trip.
- Spare passport photos.
- Credit / Debit Card, Travellers Cheques with serial numbers kept at a separate place.
- Youth/Student identification / Senior Citizen card for discounts.
- International driving license if you have one.
- Vaccination Certificates if needed.
- Money belt that can be secured safely.
- Money – small denominations of local currency if you can get some before the trip.
- Personal Effects :
- First aid kit comprising any personal medication, aspirin / paracetamol, band-aids, head-ache balm, rehydration salts of your choice, anti-allergy pills, anti-diarrhea pills, anti-nausea pills, small scissors, nail file, sun-block (50 SPF), lip balm, after sun moisturizer, insect repellent and antihistamine/insect bite cream, female hygiene products.
- Toothbrush, tooth-paste, deodorant, bio-degradable soap, shampoo, washing detergent.
- Water purifying / iodine tablets.
- Prescription Diamox / alternate for altitude sickness.
- Prescription glasses / contact lenses and solution.
- Antibacterial gel and wet-wipes.
- Wide brim hat, sunglasses with UV protection.
- Minimum 2 liters water bottle so you don’t have to buy plastic bottles, cloth shopping bag.
- Book to read, journal, pen, travel pillow, cards / travel games.
- Eye mask, ear plugs, army knife (this must always be in your checked in luggage when you are taking a flight).
- Adapter, alarm clock, phone with charger, i-pod / MP3 with charger and spare ear-phones, camera and film if your camera needs it.
- Travel pillow, torch with reusable batteries, head-lamp.
- Night clothes/sleepwear.
- Plastic bag to separate wet and dry / clean & soiled clothes.
- All accommodation as per itinerary based on twin sharing basis.
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airport transfers to and from hotel.
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide in Kathmandu, English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- Sightseeing with admission fees for sightseeing mentioned.
- Down jacket, all weather sleeping bag, t-shirt and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All necessary paperwork and permits (National park permit, TIMS).
- Airfare, Visa, Insurance, Excess Baggage, Porterage.(For Nepal Visa, bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Single room and hotel upgrade supplement.
- Entrance fees to attractions not specified in the itinerary.
- Tips for hotel or restaurant staff, local guides and tour crew.
- Personal expenditure (Laundry, telephone bill, minibar, shopping)
- Extra Nights at the beginning or the end of the trip.
- Any compulsory dinner or peak season surcharge.
- Service Tax of 3.50% applicable for Indian tours and Indian Residents.
- Optional Tours.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.