Dukes Nose Rappelling & Valley Crossing
Dukes Nose, Lonavala
Day 1 - Dukes Nose Rappelling & Valley Crossing
Pickup Time: 05.30 AM Drop Time: 08.30 PM
Things To Carry
- Packed Lunch.
- Personnel Bedding (Carry Mat/ Sleeping bags/ alternate)
- A 'Backpack' or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
- Minimum 3 litres of water.
- Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
- Cap & Rain cover
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Camera (Optional)
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
- Shoes are must - Good quality Trekking /Sports.
- Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
- Transport by local train (Pune to Pune), Lonavala - kurvande - Lonavala transport by sumo
- Tea & Breakfast in the morning,
- Rappeling & / or Valley crossing activities,
- All safety equipment, first aid & certified Organizers experts.
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.