Dukes Nose 350 Feet Rappelling & 200 Feet Valley Crossing
Dukes Nose, at Khandala near Lonavala
Day 1 - Dukes Nose 350 Feet Rappelling & 200 Feet Valley Crossing
Train, Local Transport
Pickup Time: 05.30 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
- Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Napkin / Towel.
- Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rains & to keep wet cloths.
- Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
- Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
- Transport by Local (Pune – Lonavala – Pune).
- Lonavala – Kurvande – Lonavala by Local Sumo.
- Trekking with all safety measures.
- Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited).
- Rappelling 350 ft. & Flying Fox 200 ft. with all Safety Gears.
- Expert Team
- First aid kit.
- Lunch on same day, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“
Terms & Conditions
During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorised representative of Team or Camp Leader. During any type of event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Camp Leader