Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek
Dudhsagar Waterfalls, Goa
2 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Pune - Kulem
Day 2 - Dudhsagar Trek
Pickup Time: 04.00 PM Drop Time: 04.00 AM
Things To Carry
- A Good Quality of Rucksack with all inside luggage packed in a plastic bag.
- Water Bottle – Min. 2 Ltr.
- Torch Compulsory.
- Separate carry Bag for Mobile, Camera & wallet.
- Extra Dress – One, Extra Carry Bages (Please Packed in a Plastic Bag.)
- Raincoat / Cap / Warm wear, etc.
- Towel / Napkin, News Papers.
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional.
- Extra Floters / Chappal for Train Journey.
- Any Type of Sports Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking & at the time of Activity. (Don’t wear Leather shoes, Cut Shoes or Floaters)
- Dress Code: T-shirt Full Sleeves, Flexible Track pant (Half not Allowed.)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc are strictly not allowed.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
- Train Journey: Pune – Kulem – Pune by Non AC Sleeper class.
- Food Charges: Sunday Morning Tea & Breakfast, Hot Lunch (Veg / Non Veg.).
- Expert Team.
- Entry Fees of Sanctuary.
- Safety Gears.
- Separate Changing room for Boys & Girls.
- First aid kit.
- Government Service Tax.
- Food during Train / Bus journey.
- Dinner on Saturday & Sunday.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Any type of Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later