Dodital Trek 2017
Dodital, Garhwal Himalaya
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Rishikesh - Sangamchatti
Day 2 - Sangamchatti - Agoda (2250 mts/7380 ft) - Manjhi (16 kms/6-7 hrs)
Pickup Time: 09.00 AM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Will be informed later
- 2 guides for the group of maximum 14 trekkers so 1 guide for 7 group members. This will ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek. All our guides are professionally trained and have many years of relevant experience in guiding treks.
- Accommodation (hotel or Guesthouse or home stay or camping).
- Good quality camping arrangements.
- We believe that roughing it out necessarily doesn't mean sleeping in smelly sleeping bags, compromising on safety by using low-quality equipment and having unappetizing meals. We focus on your safety, basic comforts, and the environment while camping. Keeping this is mind, the following equipment is provided on the trek.
- 3/4 season imported alpine tents, sleeping bag, mattresses, Hot water bottles in the night (during the trek), Camping stools, Mess Tent, Toilet tents.
- All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till breakfast on last day. A lot of emphasis is given to nutritional needs and a menu of vegetarian dishes is prepared accordingly. Tea/coffee will be served throughout.
- Porter/mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations.
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any).
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations).
- Service Tax
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
- Any meals/services not mentioned above.
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Other optional Charges.
- Charges for a porter/mule to carry personal bag throughout the trek (not more than 10 kgs.)
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.