Diveager Costal Adventure
3 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Pune Diveager (165 kms, 4 Hours)
Day 2 - Camp Activities
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 07.30 PM
Things To Carry
- Morning Utilities
- Hair Oil, Skin Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Sun cream Lotion
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Shampoo, Towel, Napkin, Scarf
- Comfortable clothing for Camping Two pairs and Extra Dress for return journey.
- Swimming Costume / Half Pant for Water Sports.
- Inners (For 3 Days) Shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey / Water Sports
- Extra Carry bags to keep used cloths Camera & Camera Batteries.
- Mobile & Mobile Charger, Binoculars
- Other Requirements
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, if any
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping
- This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
- Stay on multiple sharing basis in Non AC Rooms / Dormitory with attach Washrooms.
- Non AC Mini High back Bus. Pune - Diveager - Pune.
- All Camp Activities mentioned in Camp Highlights.
- All food charges for the entire period of camp. (Tea, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Entry fees, Pollution Tax, etc.
- Expert, Experienced & Certified Team Explorers - Pune to Pune.
- Mineral water for entire camp period.
- Certificate & Medal to each participant.
- All Tested & Safety gears for adventure Activities.
- Life Jacket to Each Participant.
- First aid Facility throughout the camp.
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Camera & Coolie charges. Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any other charges not specifically mentioned in ""Fees Include"".
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.