Devkund Waterfall Trek
Day 1 - Devkund Waterfall Trek
Pickup Time: 05.30 AM Drop Time: 09.30 PM
Things To Carry
- A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid jhola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
- Minimum 3 liters of water.
- Pack Lunch
- Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
- Personal medication (if required), glucose electral etc. Basic first aid will be available.
- Cap & rain cover
- Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
- Camera (Optional)
- Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
- Shoes are the must - Good quality trekking /sports.
- Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional).
- Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Morning Tea & Breakfast, Evening high tea
- First Aid, safety equipment & Expertise
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.