Day Trek to Irshalgad
Day 1 - Day Trek to Irshalgad
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 05.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Identity Proof
- A bottle of water (Minimum 2 Ltrs),
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- A good trekking shoes
- Some ready to eat food
- Plum cakes
- Biscuits etc.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Lunch for the day
- Travelling from Karjat to Karjat,
- Breakfast, Evening Tea/Coffee.
- Mineral Water; Beverages
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
Terms & Conditions
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.