Dandeli Wildlife Adventure River Camp
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Reporting
Day 2 - Reach Londa
Pickup Time: 05.30 PM Drop Time: 07.30 AM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag. (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE)
- Comfortable clothes for the entire duration of the Camp. (Track Pants, T-Shirts, etc preferably in shades of Deep Blue, Green, Dun or any other camouflaging colors) [Avoid Jeans]
- Suitable nightwear.
- Personal Kit for toiletries, Towel.
- Sport Shoes, Socks, Floaters, Sun cap/ Hat, 2 water bottles.
- Sun Screen, Cold Cream, Odomos, etc.
- NO DEODORANT.
- Torch with fresh batteries.
- Sunglasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk).
- A bird book, field guide (if available).
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity, etc. with the name of the child. No need to send any extra medicine.
- Pen and a small diary. (Highly Recommended).
- Around 3000/- for meals during travel and for shopping.
- Please don’t send a Mobile phone, music player, etc. with the child.
- An Original ID Card with a color copy is mandatory for Jungle Safaris. (School ICard/ Adhaar Card/ Driving License etc).
- Non-AC train travel from Mumbai/Pune – Londa – Pune/Mumbai
- Safaris by LCVs, Excursions and sightseeing, Kayaking, Coracle ride, Jacuzzi & archery
- Stay in the resort at Multiple sharing bases (non a/c rooms)
- All veg meals
- Services of instructors/resource persons
- Travel and Activity Insurance
- Rafting on Kali river & other adventure activities
- Meals during to and fro travel to Dandeli
- Personal expenses such as telephones, drinks, mineral water, laundry etc
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’
Terms & Conditions
Campers must carry original photo ID card. (School photo id, Adhar Card, Passport, Voter Id, Pan Card, Driving Licence)