Dandeli Wildlife Adventure River Camp
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Reporting
Day 2 - Reach Londa
Pickup Time: 05.30 PM Drop Time: 07.30 AM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE)
- Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt, undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
- Sport shoes, socks, floaters, Suncap/ hat, water bottle
- Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sunscreen, cold cream, odomos, NO DEODORANT
- Torch with fresh batteries
- Sunglasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
- A bird book, field guide (if available)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, No need to send any extra medicine
- Pen, a small diary, a storybook
- Around 1500/- for meals during travel and for shopping
- Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child
- An ID card with a color copy, (school I card/ Adhaar card/ Driving License etc) ( penalty of Rs 1500 if no ID card brought)
- Chain and lock for all train camps
- Non-AC train travel from Mumbai/Pune – Londa – Pune/Mumbai.
- Safaris by LCVs
- Excursions and sightseeing
- Kayaking, Coracle ride, Jacuzzi & archery.
- Stay in resort at Multiple sharing basis (AC rooms) / Stay in tents on night out day.
- All veg meals
- Services of instructors / resource persons
- Travel and Activity Insurance
- Rafting on Kali river & other adventure activities
- Meals during to and fro travel to Dandeli
- Personal expenses such as telephones, drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges etc
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’.