Countryside Bike Ride
Day 1 - Countryside Bike Ride
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Things to carry:
- Legal Bike Papers and Helmet
- Balaclava 01 nos.
- Long pants
- Round neck T-shirts,
- Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Raincoat / Poncho 01 nos.
- Full Body Towel 01 nos.
- Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
- Gears needed: COMPULSORY
- Full face helmet(ISI mark/DOT approved)
- Knee & elbow guards
- Riding Jacket (with armour on long trips)
- Documents needed:COMPULSORY
- Permanent Drivers License
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- PUC Certificate
- Bike Registration Smart Card/Book
- Personal Details of Rider/Pillion
- Id Proof of Pillion(Pan Card/Dl/Adhar Card)
- Rules & Regulations:
- Riding order: Two by Two Formation. Single File Leader ahead formation.
- Road Rules to be decided by group leaders.
- 4-5 riders per leader
- No competition between riders or other vehicles…stay focused on road…
- No breaking away from the pack
- Keeping to time schedules
- No wrong side riding or overtaking
- No alcohol on Rides
- Things To Carry while Riding:
- Basic Medical Kit
- Basic Tool Kit
- Drinking Water 2L
- Extra Cloths(Optional)
- Minimum Bike Condition:
- Headlights and Tail Lights.
- All four functioning Indicators.
- Tyre Condition.
- Number Plate
- Morning and Evening Refreshment
- Lunch for the day
- Guide and Expertise Charges
- Fuel and maintenance
- Anythings other then above mentioned inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
You need to compulsorily carry the Bikes legal papers and Helmet, Knee Guards, Elbow guards and Riding Jacket.. Pillion must wear the full face helmet & Guards compulsory