Chopta Chandrashila Trek - Himalayas
Chopta Chandrashila, Uttarakhand
4 Days3 Nights
Day 1 - Haridwar to Chopta (180 KM Drive)
Day 2 - Chopta - Deoriatal (6 to 8 KM)
Pickup Time: 07.00 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Backpack 50 Liters (this will go on the horse. If you want to carry it on your back your welcome)
- Small Day pack 20 Liters (you can use this on the trail to carry your trail food, camera, water and trail layers.)
- Hiking pants / trousers and shirts
- Good walking /hiking shoes
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Sunglasses (optional)
- Suntan lotion and toiletries
- Camera (optional)
- Water bottle
- Warm jacket / pullover
- Warm gloves
- Warm socks
- Prescribed medication if any.
- Nutritious, high calorie vegetarian food will be served.
- Guides for the trek who will meet the group at Rishikesh and will be present with the group through out the trek.
- First Aid
- Cook and Camp helpers.
- Tented Accommodation with Sleeping Bag.
- All Permits.
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone call, bottled water etc.
- Food apart from mentioned above in ""Cost Includes"" column
- Transport between Delhi & Rishikesh And Rishikesh & Govind Ghat.
- Any air / train / bus ticket to reach Delhi or come back from Delhi.
- Camera fees if any.
- Hotel cost at Haridwar
- Any thing not mentioned above"
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.