Combo 2 (Trek + Raft) Chandrsilla summit & Ganga expedition
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Delhi to Haridwar (330m).
Day 2 - Drive Rishikesh - Sari and trek to Devariyatal (2440m) 5-6 hrs drive and 2 hrs walk
Train, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 08.00 PM Drop Time: 10.30 PM
Things To Carry
- Will be informed later
- All road transfers by private vehicles from Haridwar to Haridwar.
- Accommodation will be provided throughout the trip as mentioned in the itinerary on twin sharing basis.
- Meals: As per itinerary. Tea /coffee, snacks & drinking water during the trek. All meals would be vegetarian.
- English speaking & professionally trained mountain & river guide.
- Kitchen staff would accompany the group on the trek.
- Porters / Mules will carry one bag per client ( not to exceed 10 Kgs)
- Camping equipment: 3/4 season tents , sleeping bags, ground mattress, mess tent & camping tables & stools.
- All trekking permits and park entry fees.
- First Aid Kit.
- Use of equipment and the services of trained guides for outdoor activities.
- All class rafting gear (rafts, life jackets, helmets, safety kayaks, dry bags).
- Experienced river guides and kayak professionals with international
- Certifications for white water rescue and first aid /CPR.
- River running permits and Rescue-3 International Certified Guides.
- Air Fare
- Travel Insurance
- Accommodation in Delhi - We can arrange it if required. Rooms starting at Rs.2500 and upwards.
- Single supplements.
- Additional meals/services not mentioned in the above.
- Charges for video/ still cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- .Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Train fare. Can be arranged on request
- meals during the road journey
- anything not mentioned in the above schedule/program.
- Any airfare
- Charges for a porter/mule to carry personal bag throughout the trek (not more than 10 kgs.).
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later