Chandrakhani Pass Winter Trek
3 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Delhi – Chandigarh – Manali - Haripur
Day 2 - Haripur – Chakki – Pulag
Airways, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 09.00 AM Drop Time: 11.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Backpack 40 - 50 Lt. With rain cover.
- Day Pack 15 - 20 Lt. Toiletries - Sunscreen SPF 40+, Moisturizer, Lip balm, Soap, Toilet paper.
- Repair Kit (needle and thread).
- Headlamp/ Torch.Backpack:
- Backpack 40 - 50 Lt. with rain cover.
- Day Pack 15 - 20 Lt. -To carry your personal gear, camera, water bottle, trail clothing,
- packed food etc.(you will need this, when you offload your larger pack onto a
- Trekking Shoes: Please do not wear sports shoes as on most treks as we go higher it
- gets harder to use the sports shoes. We recommend shoes with a good hard sole and
- also ankle support preferable water proof. While we do not subscribe to any particular
- brand you can try the Quechua Forclaz 600 or like.
- 2-3 pairs of cotton socks
- 1-2 pair of woolen socks (best to use when in camp. Not recommended while
- Pants: 2-3 pairs -Ideal are quick dry light weight synthetic pants. Alternatively track
- pants are also comfortable to trek in. Avoid jeans/denims.
- T-shirts 2-3 pairs–Preferably full sleeves.
- Synthetic Fleece Jacket -1 pair.
- Wind proof/ Water proof Jacket -1 pair.
- Down filled / Hollow fiber fill insulated Jacket – 1 pair (optional-get this if you want to
- stay extra warm at camps.)
- Thermal liners-1 pair upper and lower (optional)
- i) Identity Cards with Xerox and Passport Size Photographs (at least 4)
- ii) Medical Certificate: You can download the format from below document and the
- same needs to be given to Base Camp to Trek Leader while Registration.
- iii) Disclaimers: You can download the format from below document and the same
- needs to be given to Base Camp to Trek Leader while Registration.
- iv) Leave No Trace Policy Document : You can download the format from below
- document and the same needs to be given to Base Camp to Trek Leader while
- Raincoat/ Poncho-make sure it is something that will cover your daypack and camera
- Warm Beanie-make sure it is something that covers your ears. You can also use buffs
- or scarves in addition to your beanie.
- Gloves -Lightweight synthetic gloves made of Fleece or you can also use woolen
- Sun Cap-1
- Sun Glasses with good UV protection.
- Other necessary things that we recommend you get:
- Toiletries -Sunscreen SPF 40+, Moisturizer, Lip balm, Soap, Toilet paper.
- Repair Kit (needle and thread).
- Headlamp/ Torch.
- Water Bottle- Ideally keep two bottles 1 litre each.
- Trekking Pole -Optional.
- Plastic Packing covers. (Please pack all your gear in waterproof plastic bags so that
- your clothes etc do not get wet while on horses or porters. Also carry extra plastic bags
- in case you need to pack wet clothes.)
- 1 night stay at ‘dA Base’ located in an orchard in Haripur, Manali.
- Pick up from Patlikuhal bus stand at a specified time
- Stay in Himalayan Village house during trek.
- All meals during the trek beginning from breakfast on the first day till lunch on the
- third day (nutritious freshly cooked vegetarian)
- Services of experienced MOI/ BMC qualified lead guide and qualified assistant
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- All the Camping arrangements
- Porterage – pony/porter for your personal belongings (in the luxury package)
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies.
- All transportation as per itinerary in local cars and jeeps
- ‘Leave No Traces’ protocol charges.
- Guaranteed amazing Himalayan experiential adventure holiday.
- Cost of travel to and from Manali from your city
- Cost of any form of insurance (Personal/Baggage/Medical)
- Cost of rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Any expenses of purely personal nature like laundry, phone/Fax calls, tips to
- drivers, guides, any beverages.
- Any expenses that arise due to change in itinerary and increase in no. of days
- because of natural forces like landslides, weather, roadblocks, flight
- cancellations, sickness etc.
- Nominal cost for bonfire, barbeque and all meals at Mountaineerz base in
- Haripur (choice of veg/ non-veg).
- Cost of any optional activity we offer, like paragliding, angling, rafting etc.
- Porterage @INR. 500/- per day per bag(max 10Kgs strictly) in case alpine style
- trekkers need porter/pony
Terms & Conditions
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same. All programs are subject to change due to political reason, natural calamities, serious sickness, and special reasons.