Chakdev – Parbat – Mahimandangad Trek
Rasalgad – Sumargad – Mahipatgad
2 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Report and Give attendance to the Team Organizers
Day 2 - Start a Trek towards Chakdev via Shidi Route
Pickup Time: 11.00 PM Drop Time: 09.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 3 Ltr. Water Bottles.(Compulsory)
- Extra Dress (2 Pairs), Morning Utilities, Towel, Napkin, Torch.
- Don’t Forget to Bring Plate, Bowl, and Spoon. (No Disposables)
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking (Floaters / Sandals Not Allowed.)
- Chappal OR Floaters (For Return Journey in Bus)
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant.(HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
- Transport by Non AC Private Vehicle. (Pune to Pune)
- Toll, Parking, RTO Permit, etc.
- Day 1: Tea & Breakfast (Limited), Lunch (Pure Veg. Unlimited), Dinner (Unlimited)
- Day 2: Tea & Breakfast (Limited), Lunch (Pure Veg. Unlimited), Evening tea & snacks (Limited).
- Tented accommodation on multiple Sharing Basis. (Tent Size 7Ã—7 Feet).
- Sleeping Bag, Carry mate, Torch.
- Adventure Experts & Leaders of Organizer.
- First Aid kit.
- Government Service Tax.
- Dinner on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Any other charges not mentioned in Fees Include."
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later