Chadar Trek, Jammu & Kashmir
9 Days8 Nights
Day 1 - Reporting day at Leh
Day 2 - Acclimatization Day
Airways, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Backpack (Min 60 Ltrs) with Rain Cover
- Trekking Shoes. (Quechua Forclaz 500 M Wenge Men Hiking Boots (43))
- Gum boots
- 4 Pairs of Full sleeve shirts/T-Shirt and Track Pants (1 should be waterproof/windproof)
- 4 Pair of cotton socks. 3 pairs of woolen socks.
- 2 Full Sleeve Sweater (Quechua Forclaz 50 Fleece, Men’s Large (Black))
- One Heavy Down Jacket (Quechua Warm Down Ski Jacket, XXL (Black)
- Thermal Inner -2 Pair
- 2 pair water proof hand gloves
- 2 Pair woolen Gloves
- Sun Cap
- One Scarf
- Light towel
- Lip Balm
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+)
- Water Bottle 1 Lt (Thermos Preferable)
- Headlamp or torch with fresh pair of batteries
- Personal Toilet Kit and toilet paper
- Personal Medicine Kit
- Dark Sunglasses (U/V protected)
- Walking Stick (At least one)
- People who were spectacles- Should avoid contact lenses and use use photo chromatic glasses instead.
- 05 Nights tented accommodation on triple sharing basis while on trek.
- 03 Nights Homestay/Guest House accommodation in Leh on triple/quad sharing basis
- All veg meals from Lunch on Day 3rd Day to Lunch on Day 8th
- Basic First Aid Medical kits with oxygen cylinder .
- Qualified and experienced Trek Guide and support staff.
- Tents, Sleeping bags and Sleeping Mattress
- Transport from Leh Guest House to Tilald do and return as per Itinerary
- Wildlife Fee/Environment Fees
- ALTOA Fees
- Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
- Mineral Water & any kind of beverages
- Airport Transfers / Transportation of any Kind
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Meals in Leh
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusions.
- Cost Escalation due to “Force Majeure” and evacuation charges.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later
Write Your Own Review
The most beautiful place on earth it like a heavenIt a great experience to visit. Most beautiful place it like a heaven once a life time opportunity finger crossed ready to win .
February 09, 2017