Chadar Trek Ladakh
Zanskar River, Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir state, India
9 Days8 Nights
Day 1 - Fly Delhi to Leh and Reporting (3500 m)
Day 2 - Drive to Chilling, overnight at Tilat SumDo
Airways, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- To carry your own luggage you will need trek bag at least 48Lit capacity depending on your luggage carrying tendency. We wont recommend you to carry luggage more than 65 lit as at that altitude it would be very tough to carry so much luggage.
- At least 3-4 pairs of track pants to be carried along. The material should be of quick dry type. It is essential because body heat melts the snow on your clothes and wet your clothes. Easy dry material avoid your inconvenience because of wet clothes.
- Carry good sports shoes with enough anti skid pattern on the bottom. Sports shoes with good rubber sole are the best. Do not go for running shoes. They are usually insufficient and have tendency to slip.
- One set of traveling clothes. This set you can keep behind in hotel luggage and can pickup after trek.
- At least 4 sets of socks
- Monkeycap (warm material). Avoid hand made caps. A monkey camp with thick weaving is recommended as it protects you not from cold but from wind chill factor as well.
- At least 4 sets of T-shirts with long sleeves. Having collar is beneficial as it helps you add another layer to you neck to avoid cold.
- Warm jacket and fleece jacket.
- Good quality hand gloves (warm) added with another set of hand gloves (waterproof)
- Thermal wear. Though not recommended during trek, you can use it for night. Its optional
- Waterproof wind cheater or a jacket
- Sunscreen, Lip balm, Cold creams etc.
- Personal Toiletaries
- More detailed checklist will be provided to registered participants 10 days prior to the activity which will help you in packing and cross checking.
- Two nights accommodation in Leh (1 Night before trek and 1 night after) Any extra night will be charged at actual to participant and to be settled directly at hotel. Accommodation will be in Guest House with heating system.
- Permissions, Entry Fees etc.
- Lodging on twin sharing basis during entire trek in tents
- Equipments like sleeping bags, carrymats etc.
- All food during the trek duration including transfers.
- Experienced Expertise to guide over the entire tour. Porter to carry common luggage. (personal porter could be arranged at extra cost. this need to be notified at least a week before trek date). Personal Luggage bag with porter not to exceed 8Kg or additional charges may apply
- In case of any delays because of weather conditions, charges to be borne by participants. The extra days will be charged at Rs 3250/day
- Leh accommodation is on MAP basis (breakfast and dinner provided, no lunch). If you choose to eat outside hotel, no deductions or reimbursement is given.
- Personal shopping, tips, cold drinks etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the included list consider it to be out of package
- Equipments like winter jacket, gloves, goggles to be brought by each participant on his own.
Terms & Conditions
Will be intimated to registered participants 10 days prior to the event in a precamp meeting.