Summer Camp at Lavasa
5 Days4 Nights
Day 1 - Summer Camp at Lavasa
Day 2 - Day 2nd, 3rd and 4th
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 08.30 PM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag. (No Suitcase Please)
- Comfortable clothes for the number of days (track pants, t-shirts, tops etc, Avoid jeans)
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets.
- Floaters/ crocs, slippers ,sun cap/ hat.
- Water bottle, personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer.
- Torch with fresh batteries.
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk).
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child,Do not send other medicines.
- Pen, a small diary, a story book.
- Around 500/- for incidental expenses.
- Please do not send music player, ipod, any other electronic items with the child.
- Travel from Mumbai/Pune to Lavasa and return by chartered bus.
- Accommodation in tents / in AC rooms.
- All veg meals from lunch on day 1 to evening snacks on day 5.
- Services of coaches and instructors.
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, ice cream, mineral water.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical, hospitalization or emergency evacuation expenses.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later