5 Days4 Nights
Day 1 - Arrival in Jodhpur
Day 2 - Pushkar Lake
Train, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Gov approved Id proof Compulsory ( No Pan Card)
- A small backpack (Avoid Suitcases)
- A day bag to hold camera and essential during sightseeing .
- Swimwear in case you decide to swim
- Torch (Must)
- Personal Medicines If any
- Cap, Shades, Sun-screen etc.
- Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
- Camera (Optional)
- Sanitary Kit
- Mosquito Repellent
- Jacket or Similar it does get pretty cold at times during nights.
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Palaces/Havelis/Tents
- Breakfast on all days
- Welcome – Traditional Rajasthani Style
- Mineral water throughout the tour in each room
- All Intercity and Intra city transfers in traveller or similar depending on the number of people
- Entry Fees and Dinner at Choki Dhani
- An experienced expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel.
- All domestic air or train transfers
- Entry Fee and Guide Fee to museums, forts and parks
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary. As we want you to try out local cuisines and not restrict to particular restaurant, we have left that option to you
- Any cost of personal nature
- Taxes as applicable
- Any cost not mentioned in inclusions