New Year Lakeside Camping At Bhandardara
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Bhandardara Lakeside Camping
Day 2 - Explore the Bhandardara Lake
Pickup Time: 10.00 AM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Id Proof Compulsory
- Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
- Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
- Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- Good grip quality trekking shoes Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
- Personal Medication / First Aid kit
- Toiletries (Napkin, face wash, tissue paper etc.).
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffel bag or jholas)
- Camera (Optional)
- Rain wear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) (as per season).
- Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
- Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
- Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
- Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
- Transportation from Dadar to Dadar
- Evening refreshment, Dinner on Day 01 and the breakfast on Day 2
- Barbeque (Veg+ Non-Veg)
- Tent Accommodation in twin or triple sharing basis
- To and Fro charges of Ferry/Boat
- Expert and Guide Charges
- Anything other than mentioned above
Terms & Conditions
Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on camping. If found camping under influence of drugs or drinks youll be barred from the outing. And our responsibility ceases with you.