Diksal Waterfall Rappelling at Bhivpuri
Diksal waterfall near Bhivpuri station
Day 1 - Diksal Waterfall Rappelling at Bhivpuri
Water Fall Rappelling
Pickup Time: 07.30 AM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
- A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
- Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
- Camera (Optional).
- Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
- A good trekking shoes.
- Trek charges.
- One Time Rappelling Charges.
- Safety and First Aid.
- Professional Expertise.
- All Equipment Charges.
- Transport Bhivpuri to Bhivpuri.
- Meals during Travel.
- Personal Expenses.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical Hospitalisation, evacuation and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under “inclusions”
Terms & Conditions
We can arrange for a Mumbai to Mumbai bus if you have a group of 15+