New Year Camping at Khopoli (Kalote Lake)
Kalote Lake, Khopoli
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - New Year Camping at Khopoli (Kalote Lake)
Day 2 - Departure
Pickup Time: 04.30 PM Drop Time: 10.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Wear appropriate foot wear necessary for out door activities, preferably closed shoes that help protect the feet better
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and protect you from the sun and the cold. It is advised to carry warm clothes in case the temperatures drop down, especially at night.
- Extra clothes and towels. Also, carry a polythene bag for storing wet clothes.
- Patrons may choose to carry additional food items as per their liking.
- Sunglasses, torches , matchboxes, cap and sunscreen to protect your self from the sun
- Personal toiletries including mosquito repellents
- Prescribed medicines in case you have any medical conditions.
- Accommodation in waterproof Coleman Glamping tent on double occupancy with premium Lake view
- 20x20 Platform with attached Toilets.
- Common Shower with Hot and Cold water open to sky bathrooms.
- Tents pitched on the fixed platform with dedicated toilet per platform.
- High-Quality Glamping Arrangements
- Access 5000 Sq feet of the community area.
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Breakfast on day 2.
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Access to common showers
- Access to activities such as Foos Ball Tables, TIC TAC TOES, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Badminton etc.
- Swimming in Lake with jackets.
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- No outside food/Drinks allowed.
- Transport from and back
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Parking Charges.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column
Terms & Conditions
Organizer does not subscribe to or encourage the consumption any narcotic/ psychotropic substances during the tour. Any participant found doing so will be requested to make arrangements to return back to their home at their personal cost.Organizer will not undertake responsibility of the same under any circumstances.