Camping Behind the Waterfall and Trek to Harishchandragad
2 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Departure
Day 2 - The Camping Site near a Beautiful Waterfall
Train, Local Transport
Pickup Time: 03.30 AM Drop Time: 03.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Id Proof Compulsory
- Good Quality Trekking / Sports Shoes.
- Water (2ltr Minimum compulsory)
- Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- Raincoat / Pochos.
- Personal First Aid kit / Medics as per prescriptions if any.
- Toiletries (Napkin, face wash, tissue paper etc.).
- Backpack to carry all stuffs. (No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.)
- Extra Pair of Clothes (as a backup if you need a change).
- Camera (Optional).
- Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.(Mobile flash wont be entertained)
- Bedsheets / Blankets / Sleeping Bag.
- Odomos (for protection from mosquitoes).
- Transportation for kasara to kasara.
- 2 Breakfast 1 lunch 1 Dinner
- Tent Charges.
- Entry Fees.
- Leaders Expertise Charges
- Anything other than mentioned above.
Terms & Conditions
Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on Event. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. All the participants whether travelling by local train/bus or private vehicle must reach at the meeting point at the given time. The organizers will wait for you at the meeting point for not more than 15mins. Post which the organizers may go out of network range and will not be able to assist you to the base camp. In such situation the organizers shall not be liable for any inconvenience what so ever and the participants will be considered as "no show" for which no refund will be given. In any case the leader’s decision will be final and no arguments or objection from the participants will be entertained. During the event if any participant does not follow safety instructions and indulges in acts that lead to physical harm, the organizers will not be held liable for it. If the weather conditions are unfavourable or that the time of a natural calamity on or before the trek, the event will be cancelled, and no refund will be given in this case. Stay options mentioned in the itinerary are subject to availability and natural conditions i.e. tents can’t be pitched if it rains and/or rain storm is being predicted. In such cases an attempt will be made to provide shelter for the night. Food during the trekking and camping events will be basic as it will be sourced locally from villages and will be cooked by villagers. The Tickets can be cancelled 7 days prior to the event and 90% amount will be refunded. Any refund in terms of miscount in no. of bookings can be requested before 48hrs of the event. No refund will be processed of once the event gets over. All participants are deemed to be physically fit for the event. In case a participant decides to dropout during the event he/she has to bear the extra cost of arranging his/her return. This cost will be charged at-actual-basis. Participant is responsible for his own valuables as there are no luggage safety lockers in any of the base camps. Participation will be at your own risk and the organizers will not be held responsible for any accidents, loss of life or valuables.