Camping at Mukteshwar
8 Days7 Nights
Day 1 - Reporting
Day 2 - Reach Kathgodam
Pickup Time: 07.00 PM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- One haversack and one small shoulder bag.
- (NO TROLLEY BAG OR SUITCASE)
- Comfortable clothes for the duration of the camp. (Track Pants, T-shirts, Tops, etc)
- (Avoid Jeans)
- Climate would be cold at Mukteshwar. Carry enough warm clothes like a jacket, hand gloves, etc
- Suitable nightwear, shorts, one shawl/ chaddar. (optional)
- Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, toiletries.
- Sport shoes , socks, floaters, sun cap/ hat, water bottles x 2.
- Water bottle, sun screen, cold cream, mosquito repellant, hand sanitizer, high SPF sunscreen recommended for trekking camps.
- Torch with fresh batteries.
- Sun glasses, camera, binoculars. (optional at your own risk)
- Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child.
- No need to send any extra medicine.
- A pen and a small diary. (highly recommended)
- Around 2500/- for meals during travel and for shopping.
- We recommend you send as little technology with your child as possible.
- Mumbai/Pune – Delhi both ways Air Fare.
- Delhi – Kathgodam – Delhi sleeper class
- Local transfers by non a/c vehicles.
- Freshly cooked veg/nonveg food at the campsite.
- Accommodation in tents
- Equipment and Services of resource persons
- Travel and Activity Insurance
- Meals during travel to and from campsite
- Personal expenses such as telephones, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges etc
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’
Terms & Conditions
Campers must carry original photo ID card. (School photo id, Adhar Card, Passport, Voter Id, Pan Card, Driving Licence)