Day 1 - Bungy Jumping & Flying Fox
- Reach the site on your own, or avail of our Bungy Coach service, from Rishikesh city on an additional payment. Purchase your entry ticket and let the experience begin!
- Have a briefing session in the reception area, where the crew will assist you in understanding the Bungy and safety procedures. Get weighed in and fill out the waiver form, stating that you have read our terms and conditions and informed the crew of any medical conditions, and meet our set requirements for bungy. You will need to empty your pockets and store your valuables at the reception at this point. Then walk to the jump zone, about 400 mtrs. away, and get harnessed: A minimum of 3 safety checks are done before you jump.
- Please note that entry to the bridge is allowed ONLY to jumpers.
- Then, Jump with rubber chords tied to your ankles and feel the adrenalin rush like never before. After the Jump, the Jumpers are lowered down to a drop zone in the river which has only 2 ft of water, and an'I'VE GOT GUTS' badge is pinned onto your T-shirt to honour your feat! Walk up to the cafeteria, cool off with drinks and snacks while watching your Bungy video.You can buy your DVD and purchase some souvenirs to remember your Jumpin Heights experience, and you may even gift this experience to a close friend, in store, with all expenses paid in advance! Don't forget to collect your Dare to Jump Certificate, and claim your virtual certificate on Facebook later (tag yourself/share the image), from our page, as a memento from us to celebrate your achievement!
- Trek Up :
- The gorgeous hilly terrains are an intrinsic part of Uttarakhand, and cannot be extricated out of the Rishikesh experience. Please note, that the 15-20 minute walk up from the Recovery point, after your Bungy, to the Cafeteria, maybe strenuous for some, considering this is a hilly area, butwe urge you to take this in the spirit of adventure, and come prepared with sports shoes. This is a beautiful walk up nonetheless, amidst the wilderness of Rishikesh, and rest assured that we have made arrangements to make this as comfortable as possible, by providing 1 complementary bottle of water for the walk up, along with benches for a short rest, at regular intervals of the route.
- You are harnessed to the wire and released by gravity; Roll down the wire to up to 7 mtrs above the river level and then fly back up, finally returning & settling down at the lowest point. Accelerate up to speeds of 160 Kmph. Feel the air gushing past. You are pulled back to the launch platform by a retrieval mechanism.
- Fly in Tandem :
- Fly with your closest pals! The fox is normally done by 3 people in Tandem. Can also be done solo, at an extra cost. After walking down to the cafeteria, claim your Dare to Jump certificate.
- Requirments :
- Age Minimum - 12 yrs
- Weight Minimum 40 kg
- Maximum 110 kg
- Charges Need to paid at arrival :
- Entry Ticket : Rs.100.00 (Compulsory)
- Bungy Coach Service : Rs.250.00 (On Demand)
- PLEASE NOTE :
- Due to its extreme nature, this sport is not suitable for people with the following medical conditions
- Back or Neck injuries
- Recent Fracture
- High Blood Pressure
- Neurological Disorders
- Heart Conditions
- In case of any of these conditions, you will be prohibited from Jumping and/or Flying. In case of any other relevant conditions, especially over the age of 40, you are obliged to inform the Crew, and will further be allowed to jump only at their discretion.
- Cameras are strictly prohibited on, or around, the jump zone for safety reasons, and this is not negotiable. Videos can be bought separately, in-store.
- This being an extreme adventure sport, come prepared to rough it out.