Bird Photography Tour At Jamnagar
3 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Bird Photography Tour At Jamnagar
Day 2 - Full Day Photography
Pickup Time: 09.30 AM Drop Time: 02.00 PM
Things To Carry
- ID Card Compulsory (Aadhar/ Pancard/DL)
- Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes, TRY TO GET AS CAMOUFLAGED AS POSSIBLE)
- Sanitary Kit
- Dry Food (snacks)
- Torch (Must)
- Personal First Aid kit.
- Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc..
- Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
- Electral powder / Glucon D
- Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
- Water Bottle (3 liter must)
- Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
- Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
- . Umbrella or Poncho/Cap
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in a/c deluxe room – Hotel President or equivalent.
- Meals at destination as per mentioned in the Itinerary. (Veg. Lunch and Non-Veg. Dinner)
- All Photography sessions at Jamnagar.
- Photo Mentor Expertise.
- Local travel to birding sites in Jamnagar.
- All tolls, permits and guide fees etc
- Any tips or gratitude.
- Pick up drop from any other destination.
- Any personal orders, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Camera charges (If any).
- Any Other Expense other than mentioned above
- Taxes as applicable
Terms & Conditions
This is not a leisure tour but a dedicated on field photography learning camp. It involves multiple walking trails in countryside rugged places, waiting patiently at same spot, sometimes crawling or lying flat on your belly on floor.