Bike Ride to Velas and Diveagar
Velas and Diveagar , Raigad
3 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Reach Diveagar and Play Holi Colours.
Day 2 - Go for Turtle Festival
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Warm jacket (compulsory)
- A bottle of water (Minimum 2 Ltrs),
- Warm clothes (compulsory)
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- A good trekking shoes
- Extra pair of floatters
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Identity Proof.(must)
- Torch with spare batteries
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Bike’s Legal Papers
- Helmet (Must)
- Beach footwear
- BF, L, D on Day 1
- BF, L, D on Day 2
- Bf, L on Day 3
- Accommodations at Velas & Diveagar
- Cold Drinks, Waterbottles, Liqour or any other personnel expenses
- Petrol and Maintenance cost should be settled by the bike owner and the person accompanying him.
Terms & Conditions
In case, of a single rider, the petrol and maintenance charges has to be paid by him alone. Organizer will provide info about a willing participant who can accompany you, and share the expenses. this depends on availability of such willing participants.It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.Smoking and Alcohol not allowed during this event.