Bike Ride To Malshej Ghat
Malshej Ghat, Thane, Maharashtra
Day 1 - Bike Ride To Malshej Ghat
Pickup Time: 06.30 AM Drop Time: 08.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Legal bike papers and helmet
- Balaclava 01 nos.
- Long pants
- Round neck t-shirts,
- Windproof jacket 01 nos.
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Raincoat / poncho 01 nos.
- Full body towel 01 nos.
- Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
- Gears needed: compulsory
- Full face helmet(isi mark/dot approved)
- Knee & elbow guards
- Riding jacket (with armour on long trips)
- Documents needed: Compulsory
- Permanent drivers license
- Motor vehicle insurance
- Puc certificate
- Bike registration smart card/book
- Personal details of rider/pillion
- Id proof of pillion(pan card/dl/adhar card)
- Rules & regulations:
- Riding order: two by two formation. Single file leader ahead formation.
- Road rules to be decided by group leaders.
- 4-5 riders per leader
- No competition between riders or other vehicles…stay focused on road…
- No breaking away from the pack
- Keeping to time schedules
- No wrong side riding or overtaking
- No alcohol on rides
- Things to carry while riding:
- Basic medical kit
- Basic tool kit
- Drinking water 2l
- Extra cloths(optional)
- Minimum bike condition:
- Headlights and tail lights.
- All four functioning indicators.
- Tyre condition.
- Number plate
- Morning and Evening Refreshment
- Lunch for the day
- Guide and Expertise Charges
- Taxes as applicable
- Fuel and maintenance
- Anythings other then above mentioned inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
You need to compulsorily carry the Bike’s legal papers and Helmet. Pillion must wear the full face helmet compulsory.